Hey, thanks for stopping by!
I live in Utah with my nerdier half, Jonathan, and our sweet little boy. I’m a serial collector of creative hobbies, ranging from calligraphy to cake decorating. I love the challenge of mastering a new skill.
My two hobbies that seem to have stuck long-term are crocheting and crafting with my Silhouette cutting machine. I love designing my own crochet patterns and SVG cut files. I created this website to share them with you!
Fun Facts About Me
- Some of my favorite things (in no particular order) are:
- Studio Ghibli movies
- Amazon Prime shipping
- Chocolate chip cookies with very few chocolate chips in them
- My favorite place to be is sitting cross-legged on my couch wrapped in a blanket, binge-watching a crime/medical drama while working on my latest crochet project.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween. I have more Halloween decor than I do for all the other holidays combined.
- I have an entire room dedicated to crafting, but it rarely gets used. I usually end up at the dining room table or on my bed.
- I hate driving. In the early days of our relationship, Jonathan expected that we would take turns as driver and passenger. He knows better now. 😂