Hey, thanks for stopping by!
I live in Utah with my nerdier half, Jonathan, and our two little boys.
I’m a serial collector of creative hobbies, ranging from hand lettering to cake decorating. I love the challenge of mastering a new skill.
One hobby that seems to have stuck long-term is crocheting. After completing my first two projects, I was hooked! (Excuse the pun.)
At that point I decided to jump into the deep end and design my own amigurumi patterns.
I created this little corner of the internet to share them with you!
Fun Facts About Me
- Some of my favorite things (in no particular order) are:
- Studio Ghibli movies
- Amazon Prime shipping
- Chocolate chip cookies with very few chocolate chips in them
- My favorite place to be is snuggled up in a blanket, binge-watching crime/medical dramas while working on my latest crochet project.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween. I have more Halloween decor than I do for all the other holidays combined.
- I have an entire room dedicated to crafting, but it rarely gets used. I usually end up at the dining room table or on my bed.
- I have red hair, blue eyes, and I’m left-handed. I don’t know the statistics, but I’m guessing that makes me pretty unique! 😉